How to book Church Cottage
You can book your stay at Church Cottage by visiting AirBnB here or by calling us on; 07803 308672
Check dates or book online
We'll take you to AirBnB.co.uk where we manage our bookings
Booking details & terms
When staying with us at Church Cottage you will have access to the whole house and garden. You will be welcomed by our neighbours who will give you access to the key box and present you with our welcome guide to help you settle in. There is always someone that you can call if required, from the owners to our caretakers.
Checking In and Out
Check in is anytime after 4pm. Check out is by 10am.
The following rules apply to booking Church Cottage; No smoking, not suitable for pets, no parties or events, not safe or suitable for infants under 2 years, children must be supervised at all times due to the flowing river and log burning stove as they pose a risk of harm.
Cancel up to 7 days before check in and get a 50% refund (minus service fees). Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable. Service fees are refunded when cancellation happens before check in and within 48 hours of booking.
Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to check in
- Cleaning fees are always refunded if the reservation is cancelled before check-in.
- The Airbnb service fee is refundable, up to 3 times per year, within 48 hours of booking. Refund eligibility is determined at cancellation time based on the number of prior cancellations. Separately, if a guest books a reservation that overlaps with any part of an existing reservation, we won’t refund the Airbnb service fee if they decide to cancel.
- Accommodation fees (the total nightly rate you're charged) are refundable in certain circumstances as outlined below.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Airbnb within 24 hours of check-in.
- Airbnb will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
- A reservation is officially cancelled when the guest clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page, which they can find in Dashboard > Your Trips > Change or Cancel.
- Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Guest Refund Policy, extenuating circumstances, or cancellations by Airbnb for any other reason permitted under the Terms of Service. Please review these exceptions.
- Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.